Create a shortlist
Key factors to be considered when shortlisting
the Call Centre Service providers:
• Experience in your area of business
and with your type of contacts;
• Size and capacity to handle your volume of work;
• Management of its other clients’ business;
• Ethos and quality accreditations; and
• Culture and whether it fits with your business.
You can gain this information by asking call
centre service providers to complete a pre-qualification questionnaire
or by visiting them personally with a strict agenda that enables
you to obtain the information you want.
Develop a scoring system to help you draw
up a list of six or so companies which are to be invited to
It is always prudent to ask the organisations
to sign a confidentiality agreement.
Beware of call centre service provider’s
who over-claim. It is in the nature of entrepreneurial businesses
to ‘gild the lily’ so you must be thorough enough
in your examination to see beyond the ‘hype’ to
At the end of this process you should be
ready to draw up a shortlist of potential call centre service